Thursday, November 7, 2013

Best Friend Tag 2013

 
This is my best friend Kelli. Aint' she a beaut?


 
  1. How and when did you meet?

We met in Kelli’s mom’s car halfway through 8th grade. We were starting to carpool together.
 

  1. What is your favorite memory together?

Our favorite memory together was when we went to Disneyland and got stranded in the parking lot because we left the lights on all day and had to wait for AAA. We sat and talked and thankfully we had snacks! We also love car rides together where we just talk for hours.
*(For the most part we are answering these questions for each other)

  1. Describe each other in one word.

Kelli: Mae is pleasant.

Mae: Kelli is inspiring.
(I got mad at her for saying “pleasant”, so she changed it to sexy. Hahaha)
 


  1. What's your dream job?

Kelli: Mae would want to be a pro athlete.

MaeKelli would be an astronaut. (I actually forgot this about her, but I should know this!)

  1. What's your favorite makeup brand?

Mae: Kelli is not into makeup. But she does like skincare from No.7!

Kelli: I don’t know what makeup she likes. Lol. Mae likes trying different stuff, whatever she sees on YouTube. Cheaper is better.
 

  1. What is something that annoys you about the other person?

Mae: Small insignificant things. Like when she brings my hopes up by telling me that we are going to go to Applebee’s then says no.

Kelli: Uhmm..yeah nothing really annoys me about Mae. Except the fact that I’m jealous that she is so organized and I wish I could do that.

 (When something is supposed to be mean she always up ends giving me compliments. Haha)
 

 


7.      If you could go anywhere in the world together, where would it be and why?

Ireland or England, we have wanted to go to these places together for a LONG TIME. We would definitely go there to find someone to marry Kelli. (Obviously)

  1. What is your favorite inside joke?

Our entire friendship is an inside joke. Some are:

#BabeStop

Haters Back Off

Your friendship doesn’t mean that much to me.

9.      Who takes longer to get ready?

Mae. 100%.
 
 

 
 

  1. Favorite season?

Kelli: Mae’s favorite season is fall.

Mae: Kelli’s favorite season is summer.
 
 
 

  1. Favorite song?

Kelli: Mae likes anything new, all the new songs that come out on ITunes.


Mae: Kelli likes songs from Michael Bublé or Audrey Assad.
(Our favorite songs change daily)
 
 
 

12.  Heels or flats?

Flats!
 
 
 

  1. Pants or dresses?

Pants, but we love both.

  1. Favorite animal?

Kelli: Mae likes baby porcupines.

Mae: Kelli is a fan of giraffes, elephants, and skunks.
 
 
 
 

  1. If your house was burning down, and your entire family was sure to be okay, what would you save and why?

Mae: Kelli would absolutely save her guitar.

Kelli: Mae would save her laptop because it has all of her pictures on it.
 

 
 

  1. Comedy, horror, or chick flick?

We can't choose one. We are both fans of comedy/chick flick. Can we say that? We just did.

  1. Blackberry or iPhone?

IPhone.
 
 
 

  1. Favorite movie?

Kelli: Mae’s favorite movie is Harry Potter.

Mae: Kelli’s favorite is Titanic (I didn’t know this about her).

  1. What is something weird that you eat?

Kelli: I eat pepperoni and cream cheese. Is that weird?

Mae: With corn dogs I sometimes mix ketchup & mayo together. That’s kinda weird.
 

  1. Do you guys have anything matching?

OH DO WE?

·         Superhero Onesies

·         Soccer Hoodies

·         V-Necks

·         Aeropostale Long Sleeve Shirts

(I’m sure there are many more!)
 

  1. What's your favorite TV show?

Kelli: Mae likes Pretty Little Liars, Vampire Diaries, New Girl, Hart of Dixie, the list goes on & on.

Mae: Kelli loves Touch (even though it was discontinued) & competition shows like X Factor and The Voice.
 

 

Kelli & I have been friends for 8 years. We have been through so much together. I couldn’t have asked for a better best friend. She has always been there for me. There have been people in my life that have just given up. Kelli has never given up on me and she inspires me every day. I love you Kells Bells. If I didn’t have sisters you would definitely be my maid of honor at my wedding. (;
 
Always, Mae
 
 
 
 

 


    No comments:

    Post a Comment