Sunday, May 11, 2014

Instagram Rules My Life

I never thought I would be able to get into a social networking platform like Instagram. Taking pictures of the random things I do on an everyday basis and putting it online for everybody to see was strange to me. But once I got into it, I really loved it! I love seeing all my friends and family share beautiful pictures of what's going on in their life.
Here are some pictures I have captured:
 
This is a throwback to Valerie & Zach's wedding. Me, Andrea, and her boyfriend Stephen were definitely a fan of the photo booth.




 
My wonderful boyfriend sent me flowers from Iowa after I had my surgery.



Sometimes you just really need cupcakes.
 
 

 
Went to Disneyland & California Adventures with these crazy people.

 
#Selfie

 
Eating pizza with Kelli in the Target parking lot. Typical us.


 
Dat moon doe. 

 
Ryan & I at Disneyland.

 
My backyard is beautiful. Even when it's extremely windy & gloomy.

 
#Selfie2


Some of my favorite things.
 

 
Outfit of the Day. Velvet Dress & Combat Boots.

 
Homework & Donuts. That's all I need.

 
#Selfie3


CSUSB.
 

 
Some new purchases from Target!

 
Hold on to your hats y'all!
 
If you would like to follow me my name is: Mae_Shaar
 
Always, Mae
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment