Sunday, May 11, 2014

Update 2014

Let's begin with some life updates!


1) I MOVED. These past couple of months have been crazy for me with everything going on. Yes, indeed I have moved...5 minutes away from my old house. Hahaha You might think that moving 5 minutes away would be a piece of cake. But did I mention it's moving 7 people? It's definitely a hassle. Everything is now starting to settle down, thank goodness. The new house is amazing. It's got a pool and basically that's all I really care about. Here is my backyard:




2. School has been kicking my butt this quarter. I'm taking many difficult classes & it's been hard for me to keep up. My grades are always in the A & B range and I have been slowing slipping. This is really starting to upset me. Yet, I have not given up hope & I shall keep moving forward until I succeed!
Here are some pictures I have taken on the way to school & of school itself:



3. I got another piercing on my right ear...that makes a total of 7 piercings combined!
 
 
4. I went to Knott's Berry Farm with Kelli & it was a hoot! 





We are the caboose girls!
 
 
 
5. My boyfriend is finally home for the summer! I haven't seen him in months. He's pretty cute.
 
Here are some pictures our friend Valerie took of him:
 


 
 
6. Lastly, last week Kelli & I went down to Irvine to see Andrea & my sister Monica. I try to go down there as much as I can because I just miss them too much when we are apart. While I was there I did a photo shoot session of Andrea which will be in an upcoming post!
Here are some pictures of us at The Irvine Spectrum Center:



 
 

 
 

I hope you enjoyed my random updates!
 
Always, Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment