Saturday, October 19, 2013

10/12/2013 - Photography Session


Last Saturday one of my best friends, Andrea, came home from the weekend. She is in a photography class and needed to take about 70 pictures by Sunday. She asked me to be her model! Why you ask? I have no idea. This was my first time taking pictures like this and it was scary. How do you pose? Where do you put your hands? Do I look? Do I not look at the camera? The whole process was confusing. Nevertheless, we got some decent pictures of my face and the beautiful scenery. I am here to share them with you!

Here is Andrea’s Photography Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/andreakmdavid?ref=profile

You should absolutely check it out. She is amazing.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 

 

 
 
 
 

 
I hope you enjoyed!
 
Always, Mae 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment