Monday, October 7, 2013

Outfit Of The Day: 10/7/13


Howdy Ya’ll!

Today, I am doing a post on my Outfit Of The Day. Let me start out by saying that I am in no way shape or form someone who is fashionable. I am far from it! I don’t really have a style. I like comfy & casual clothes. I am very simple and don’t go for patterns often. (I wear black a lot), but these clothes are comfortable & make me feel confident! So if you are into that sort of thing, this is just the thing for you!
  • Star Wars Muscle Tee (Forever 21)
  • Wine Pants (Forever 21)
  • Brown Oxfords (Ashika Shoes)
  • Black Purse (V Generation)
Also, I would like to apologize about the background! Plants, Halloween decorations, blue stars, and "Welcome" signs really don't mix well.
Hope you enjoyed!

Always, Mae

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They're perfect! You can't see in this photo but there are silver studs on the pockets! Beautiful.

      Delete