Friday, October 4, 2013

50 Random Facts About Me


1.       I have been playing the piano on & off for years.

2.       I have always wanted to be an elementary school teacher.

3.       I have never broken any bones.

4.       I absolutely love fall & winter, I prefer cold weather.

5.       I have danced modern, hip-hop, tap, ballet, & jazz.


6.       The first concert I ever went to was the Spice Girls.

7.       I wish I had hip music taste. But all I listen to is the top 100 chart on ITunes.

8.       I have found the love of my life.

9.       I have my associate’s degree in liberal arts & humanities and now I’m working towards my bachelors & teaching credentials.

10.   I have been to 14 other states & 5 other countries.

11.   My favorite holiday is Halloween.

12.   My favorite thing to do in my spare time is go on pinterest.

13.   I played soccer for 15 years.

14.   My biggest fear is disappointing my parents.

15.   I have extreme joint & back pain.

16.   The main places I want to visit are England & Ireland.

17.   Some of my favorite movies are the Harry Potter series, the Lord of the Rings series, & the Bourne Identity series.

18.   I am a clean freak.

19.   My favorite food is chicken parmesan.

20.   Netflix is one of my best friends.

21.   When I was little an entire dresser fell onto of me. Ouch.

22.   If I could wear sweats all day, every day, I definitely would.

23.   I love learning about politics & our government.

24.   I have 6 piercings.

25.   I am a sports girl. I love watching soccer, football, & basketball.

26.   I want a lot of kids, as many as I am blessed with.

27.   I try to avoid confrontation as best as I can.

28.   I’m always getting rid of things that I don’t think I will use. I dislike clutter.

29.   I love playing video games when I have free time.

30.   I’m always making lists.

31.   95% of the time I am always wearing a black clothing item.

32.   I worry about everything.

33.   It takes me a long time to get ready in the morning. Not because I do tons of things, just because I’m really slow & I take my time.

34.   I am a Virgo & I represent it very well.

35.   I value my close friends more than anything.

36.   There are a lot of foods that I don’t like very much but I eat them anyways. Weird.

37.   Chocolate vs. Vanilla? Vanilla wins every time.

38.   I wish I could go around and organize people’s things. That would be my dream.

39.   I love giving gifts.

40.   I am afraid of the dark.

41.   I want to go on a road trip around the U.S. with my best friends.

42.   I get annoyed easily.

43.   I got my tonsils removed when I was 3.

44.   I’m 5’3.

45.   I won the “best personality” category in 10th grade.

46.   The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is check my phone & go on all of the social media websites. If I don’t do this it throws off my entire day.

47.   I have worn glasses since I was 8.

48.   My favorite flowers are roses & sunflowers.

49.   My entire family’s first names start with an M.

50.   My favorite ice cream flavor is mint chocolate chip.
 
 
Always, Mae


 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Uhm, is it scary that I knew all of these things already? <3

    ReplyDelete