Thursday, October 3, 2013

Welcome! Join The Dark Side.

Hello To You!

Welcome! My name is Mae. Mae Kelley to be exact & about an hour ago I decided to make a blog. I made a blog back in 2010 and wrote one post. Then about a year ago I came back on here and wrote another post. It never worked out though. It might have been because it wasn’t the right time. Or it could have been that I was just really lazy. I'm pretty sure it is a combination of the two. Recently, I have become inspired again by my one of my best friend's Suzanna.


You can check out her blogs here:



Sometimes, I just really want to write things! & I think this blog will definitely help me do that. This blog will be a combination of lifestyle, beauty, & school. Basically just a miss mash of things! I want this to be a place where I can just write about all of the random things that I love about life. I hope you’re okay with that. Well…let’s take this journey together. I don’t know where it will lead us.
 
Always, Mae

1 comment: