Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Favorites #1


Today I am going to show you my favorite things! I’m going to make this a regular series. When I say “regular series” I mean every few months. When I find something I love it takes me awhile to try something new. We shall see how this works out! Enjoy<3
 
Beauty:

Wet n Wild Mega Length Mascara & L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Mascara: Wet n Wild Mega Length is my all time favorite! It lengthens beautifully. BUT it only lengthens, no volume. To get that volume I add the L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Mascara.


Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in black/brown & Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara: I use Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara as a brow gel to set the eyebrow pencil. This eyebrow pencil is the perfect color and has a lot of product in it.
 


Clean & Clear Dual Action Oil Free Moisturizer: I have been using this moisturizer for about 10 years. It keeps my skin moisturized & is not greasy.

Dove Hair Therapy Nutritive Solutions Nourishing Oil Care: This leave in conditioner smells amazing, is lightweight & gets all the tangles out of my hair after I take a shower.

Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black: I have been using this gel eyeliner for years! I wear it on my waterline & it doesn't smudge or wear off throughout the day.

Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette in Light: This concealer is great for covering up really heavy dark circles, it is thick and creamy & offers a variety of shades in one palette.

Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, for Normal to Oily Skin: I have heard great things about this cleanser for many years but for some reason I never tried it. I picked it up a few weeks ago & now I understand what all the hype is about. It has a light scent & cleans off all the makeup and dirt off my face (gross).

Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Shampoo, Volume: I started using this shampoo & conditioner a few months ago and I have repurchased it countless times. It lathers up nicely!


Women's Shave Gel, Dry Skin Relief:  This shave gel is target brand Up & Up. I love it because it doesn't have a strong scent & it gets the job done!
Favorite Pin:

 

This purse is beautiful. It's from Pendleton Woolen Mills. It is a whopping $128. I will definitely not be purchasing this purse. But that doesn't mean I can't look at it.
 
Favorite Music:

I bought the new Katy Perry cd called Prism a few days ago & I have been listening to it non-stop! I love every song.
 
Favorite Video Game: 

My wonderful boyfriend bought me Pokémon X. Let me tell you...I'm obsessed. I play this game way too much! I even have dreams about it.
 
Favorite Candle:

"Experience the blend of your two favorite fall scents - apples and pumpkin - enhanced by notes of cinnamon and clove". This candle is the perfect fall scent! Not too pumpkin-y and not too apple-y.
 
Favorite App:

My favorite app is definitely Vine. I can watch videos on there for hours. People on Vine are hilarious & so creative. I wish I was as great as them!
 
Here is a Vine my best friend Kelli & I made while at Knott's Scary Farm:
 
 
Always, Mae

 

No comments:

Post a Comment