Saturday, October 19, 2013

Halloween Tag 2013


Halloween is my favorite holiday! It's also my favorite time of year. I love coming home to the front door open with the cool breeze coming through, a cinnamon candle burning, and my mom making fall desserts. It's heaven! So today I am going to do the Halloween tag. Enjoy!
 
1.       Do you still Trick or Treat?
No, unfortunately I do not still trick or treat. I wish I did though!

2.       Do you like going to haunted attractions?
YES. I love going to haunted attractions!


3.       Favorite Halloween Candy?
I would have to say all candy. I don't discriminate against candy! But I do love kit-kats.

4.       Favorite Halloween Movie?
My favorite Halloween movie, hands down, is Halloweentown. I’m obsessed.

5.       Favorite Scary Movie?
My favorite scary movie is probably the Paranormal Activity movies.

6.       Favorite costume you ever wore as a child?
My favorite costume I wore as a child was my Snow White costume.


7.       First costume you can remember wearing?
The first costume I can remember wearing was a bunny costume.

8.       Favorite Fall Food and Beverage?
My favorite fall food is pumpkin bread and my favorite beverage is hot chocolate. I’m not very fancy.

9. Do you have a festive background on your phone?
My background is somewhat festive. It's woodsy & fall like.


10. What are you going to dress up as this year?
If I decide to dress up for Halloween this year I am going to either be a minion from Despicable Me or Batman. Both great choices.

12. What candy do you have left in your stash after you eat everything else?
The candy that I have leftover is usually milky way or candy corn.

13. Do you decorate your house?
Absolutely! These pictures I showed here are decorations around my house right now.



14. Pumpkin Patches, Corn Mazes, or Hayrides?
I’ve never been on a hay ride so it is between pumpkin patch & corn maze. I’m going to have to say a combination of both. I love them equally as much!
 
15. Going to a Corn Maze, what do you wear?
Flannel/Sweater, an infinity scarf, jeans, & some boots! Perfect outfit.
 
 
Always, Mae
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I miss your decorated house and momma's delicious desserts so much!!

    ReplyDelete